About Saint Francis Hospital-Bartlett
Opened in 2004, Saint Francis Hospital-Bartlett became the first full-service health care facility in Bartlett, Tennessee. We’re committed to providing quality care that serves the needs of Bartlett and all of the North and Northeast Shelby County
community. As our community grows, we continue to expand our scope of care and nurture strong relationships with community partners.
Our 156-bed facility enables us to treat a wide range of conditions and includes:
- 88 medical/surgical beds
- 16 orthopedic/spine beds
- 16 intensive care unit (ICU) beds
- 16 progressive care unit (PCU) beds
In addition, Saint Francis Hospital-Bartlett offers six surgery suites, a 24-hour emergency room and a dedicated outpatient imaging center.
Saint Francis Hospital-Bartlett is accredited by The Joint Commission, the nation’s oldest and largest hospital accreditation agency.
To heal, support and comfort all whom we serve in the tradition of Catholic health care.
Saint Francis Healthcare partners in patient-centered health care — No. 1 in quality, safety and service excellence. Our goal is to provide the right care, at the right place, at the right time — every patient, every time.
- Service: Satisfying those we serve is the top priority.
- Excellence: Delivering high quality, performance, achievement and innovation.
- Integrity: Being honest and fair in all our relationships.
- Teamwork: Achieving common goals by working together.
- Accountability: Taking responsibility for our actions and honoring our commitments.
- Dignity: Respecting, acknowledging and appreciating the uniqueness of every individual with whom we have contact.
- Stewardship: Serving the interest of our community and investors.