Scheduling & Visitor RestrictionsWe will be rescheduling some patient appointments and procedures in an effort to protect our patients and staff. Conserving personal protective equipment helps us prioritize the needs of those who may require immediate care. Adjustments to scheduled procedures and appointments will be made as requested by the physician, patient or as required by official local or national public health authorities. We will contact you directly if your appointment or procedure is postponed until a later date. During this time, all Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett facilities will remain open to care for patients who require in-person visits and time-sensitive care. Thank you for understanding our need to take these measures for the safety of all.
Updated Visitor Guidelines
- Regular visiting hours are 8:30am - 9pm.
- Visitation is limited to a small number of guests in the Inpatient unit patient rooms.
- All visitors must be free of Covid symptoms and must wear a mask while in the facility.
Saint Francis Bartlett is beginning to return to normal visitation guidelines for non-Covid patients with the following exceptions:
Women’s Services Visitation
- Patients in active labor may have 2 visitors over the age of 18 who are permitted to stay overnight.
- Patients recovering on the postpartum unit may have visitors during regular visiting hours.
For the safety of our patients and staff, only one visitor will be permitted to stay with patients in the Emergency Room.
- Restricted to 2 visitors - parents of baby or mother of baby/designee of second infant ID band. Visitation is limited to scheduled times and based around infant’s care/feeding schedule.
- 2 visitors at a time
- Quiet time from 2pm-4pm no visitors allowed during this time
- No overnight stays at this time
- Covid positive patients cannot have visitors in the room, but visitors may come to the door and visit through the window in 15 minute intervals.
- Doors must remain closed at all times.
- Visitors must be 14 years of age or older
Restrictions for Hospital Entry/ExitEntry and exit is now limited to the main lobby and emergency room only
An exception to any limited visitation policy at the hospital is patients with disabilities who require support from family members or staff in order for them to effectively communicate with medical personnel or otherwise receive equal access to medical treatment.