Scheduling & Visitor RestrictionsWe will be rescheduling some patient appointments and procedures in an effort to protect our patients and staff. Conserving personal protective equipment helps us prioritize the needs of those who may require immediate care. Adjustments to scheduled procedures and appointments will be made as requested by the physician, patient or as required by official local or national public health authorities. We will contact you directly if your appointment or procedure is postponed until a later date. During this time, all Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett facilities will remain open to care for patients who require in-person visits and time-sensitive care. Thank you for understanding our need to take these measures for the safety of all.
Updated Visitor Guidelines
Effective September 30, 2020 our visitation policy is:
- Patients admitted to the hospital may have one visitor per day and the visitor must remain in the patient’s room for the duration of the visit.
- Patients undergoing surgery or procedures may have one visitor before and immediately after the procedure/surgery.
- ICU patients may have one visitor during ICU visiting hours and the visitor must remain in the patient’s room for the duration of the visit.
- ER patients may have one visitor.
- OB patients may have one support person to accompany them.
- Patients at end-of-life may have a limited number of visitors who must remain in the room for the duration of the visit.
Restrictions for Hospital Entry/ExitEntry and exit is now limited to the main lobby and emergency room only
An exception to any limited visitation policy at the hospital is patients with disabilities who require support from family members or staff in order for them to effectively communicate with medical personnel or otherwise receive equal access to medical treatment.