Scheduling & Visitor RestrictionsWe will be rescheduling some patient appointments and procedures in an effort to protect our patients and staff. Conserving personal protective equipment helps us prioritize the needs of those who may require immediate care. Adjustments to scheduled procedures and appointments will be made as requested by the physician, patient or as required by official local or national public health authorities. We will contact you directly if your appointment or procedure is postponed until a later date. During this time, all Saint Francis Hospital - Bartlett facilities will remain open to care for patients who require in-person visits and time-sensitive care. Thank you for understanding our need to take these measures for the safety of all.
New Visitor Restrictions
Out of an abundance of caution, our visitation policy has changed to no visitors with the following exceptions:
- OB patients may have one support person to accompany them.
- Patients at end-of-life may have a limited number of visitors who must remain in the room for the duration of the visit
- Patients where the family member provides safety (i.e., altered mental or physical status or developmental delay) or is critical to patient care (i.e., disruptive behavior) may have one visitor who must stay in the room for the duration of the visit.
- Patients who require a home caregiver to be trained before discharge. The caregiver must stay in the room for the duration of the visit.
- Patients undergoing surgery or procedures may have one visitor before and immediately after the procedure/surgery.
No visitors will be allowed in rooms of patients with pending or positive COVID-19 tests.
Our staff will be happy to assist patients with virtual visits via their personal devices. We appreciate your understanding.