New Visitor Restrictions
Out of an abundance of caution, our visitation policy has changed to no visitors with the following exceptions:
- OB patients may have one support person to accompany them.
- Patients at end-of-life may have a limited number of visitors who must remain in the room for the duration of the visit
- Patients where the family member provides safety (i.e., altered mental or physical status or developmental delay) or is critical to patient care (i.e., disruptive behavior) may have one visitor who must stay in the room for the duration of the visit.
- Patients who require a home caregiver to be trained before discharge. The caregiver must stay in the room for the duration of the visit.
- Patients undergoing surgery or procedures may have one visitor before and immediately after the procedure/surgery.
No visitors will be allowed in rooms of patients with pending or positive COVID-19 tests.
Our staff will be happy to assist patients with virtual visits via their personal devices. We appreciate your understanding.