Awards & Distinctions
At Saint Francis Hospital-Bartlett, we’re proud to be recognized as a health care leader by both national organizations and those in our local community. These awards and recognition highlight our commitment to serve you and your family and help you feel assured that you’re getting advanced, evidenced-based care that meets the highest standards.
Here are just some of the achievements the hospital has achieved since becoming the first full-service health care provider in Bartlett:
- Hospital accreditation by The Joint Commission, the nation’s oldest and largest hospital accreditation agency
- Chest Pain Center Accreditation by the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care
- The Joint Commission Advanced Certification for Primary Stroke Centers
- American Heart Association Get With The Guidelines-Heart Failure Gold Plus Performance Achievement Award
- “A” Hospital Safety Score by The Leapfrog Group, an independent hospital industry watchdog